Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Crunch Time

If there is one thing that is driving me crazy right now it's the various "count down to graduation!" Facebook and Twitter status updates. Then there are the friendly reminders from professors, parents, roommates, and even strangers(!) reminding me of all the things I want to accomplish before May 9th, 2010. (AKA G-DAY)

Tonight, I will be putting the finishing touches on my portfolio for my professional development class. Tomorrow, creating a comprehensive time line for the promotion of the April networking event with PRSA. Throw in classes, work, applying for jobs, sleeping if I'm lucky :-) and everything else a Senior graduating in X amount of days should be doing, and you have one very busy college student.

Even at my most stressed I remain more excited than scared about the future and all of the implications that come with it. I realize, as we all do at some point, that good things DO come to an end. Gonzaga, my friend, you have been an impeccable second home to me for the last four years and although I will accept my title as "Alumni" begrudgingly, I wouldn't want to be an "Alumni" anywhere else.

Well, off to the library to take advantage of 5 cent printing!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment